- Needed one OYA lace "creative wrap" + two bobby pins + one hair binder
- Separate one chunk of hair you will use for the top of your braid
- Move hair to the side
- Secure the "creative wrap" lace using the two bobby pins
- Pull hair back over the "creative wrap" and begin braiding
- Continue one small braid down the side of you face
- Add the rest of your hair into the small braid and continue with one large braid
- Continue...it's getting exciting!
- Tie the hair binder on the end and wrap the remainder of the "creative wrap" around the hair tie.
Note: Go back into the braid and pull out the little crocheted peices and fluff your braid. You are a creative imagine the possibilities of this one lovely unique braid or your own interpretation for a bohemian princess, a boho bride or your next festival head turner look!
The OYA lace is all 100% hand crocheted. Our stock colors are constantly circulating so contact us at KISA for inquires, special bridal requests or color palettes. We would love to collaborate with you!
612.823.5192 or email@example.com with a few colors online HERE
PIN IT if you like it!